The Center for the Protection and Study of Birds is opening a photo contest on the occasion of World Wetlands day, which is celebrated on February 2. All interested citizens can send a photo of the wetland habitat in Montenegro that they are happy to visit, and we will choose the three best photos.
- Professional and amateur photographers from Montenegro have the right to participate in the photo competition.
- The author can participate in the competition with only one photo of the Ramsar area in Montenegro (Ulcinjska solana, Tivatska solila or Skadar Lake)
- Konkurs je otvoren od 22. januara do 1. februara 2021. godine do 12 časova (podne)
- In order to participate in the photo contest, participants must send an author’s photo to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.The e-mail must contain the following information of the author: name and surname, city, residential address, contact e-mail and telephone. In the continuation of the e-mail, write the name of the locality (wetland area) where the photo was taken.
- The winners of previous competitions organized by CZIP cannot participate in this competition.
- The jury will be composed of 3 representatives of the CZIP organization, who will decide on the first three places.
- 1st place voucher worth 150 euros for photo or outdoor equipment.
- 2nd place voucher of 100 euros for photo or outdoor equipment.
- 3rd place voucher of 50 euros for photo or outdoor equipment.
- The results of the photo competition will be published on the CZIP Facebook page on February 2, 2021. The winners of the competition will be notified by a special email.
- By participating in the competition, you give your consent for the Center for the Protection and Study of Birds to use your photographs, with the obligatory indication of the author.